LINENNAIVE maxi wool cape in winter.
- Made of 100% cashmere material
- You can hardly find such high end material in this marketplace. ($800-1000 in high end brand)
- Fully lined. skin friendly
- Flattering bottom
- Oversized hood
- Strong sense of presence
- THE MOST DURABLE
We use only the longest fibers, averaging 39-42mm long. That's about 30% longer than regular Grade A cashmere. The longer the fiber, the longer your clothes lasts.
- 100% CLEAN ENERGY
Clean energy powered production. facilities, livable wages, programs for healthier goats and more sustainable grazing practices. Oh, and we never use harsh chemicals or bleaches (gross).
- FAIR TO NOMADIC HERDERS
We pay the nomadic herders 50% more than traditional traders. We make everything ourselves (no middlemen). You pay 50% less.
- Fair to them, fair to us, fair to you. It's that simple.
- Black-100% Cashmere wool, From Italy
- Red - 100% Cashmere wool, From Italy
- Green_-100% Cashmere wool, From Italy
- Pink_-100% Cashmere wool, From Italy
- Blue_-100% Cashmere wool, From Italy
- Gray_-100% Cashmere wool, From Italy
- Mulberry-100% Cashmere wool, From Australia
Yes, fully lined
Same lining color with the cashmere. 20% cotton+ 80% polyster